Monday, 16 November 2009

38 sleeps..........

With only 38 sleeps till Christmas I've been thinking about what I might like in my stocking this year and there are a load of alcohol inspired presents to choose from.
 

Mini Prosecco on Ice Set

Over at M&S they have this sweet Mini Prosecco on Ice set

Veuve Clicquot Indulgence Box SetT

The Food Store have this gorgeous Veuve Clicquot Indulgence Box Set
 
Or John Lewis have this stylish Rose Champagne and white chocolate truffles set.

So with all these stylish booze related pressies about what little gift could you find for your lady to show her that beer is indeed a stylish and sophisticated choice for women this Christmas..................The Silly Beer Glass.......obviously

Silly Beer Glass I Love Beer with Pink Bell
Nothing says "I love you" more than a pint tankard with a bell on........................

3 comments:

I heart cupcakes said...

I love the Veuve Clicquot set but I'm more of a Prosecco girl myself :)

Hubby would probably be highly amused by the bell beer glass sadly

Kristy said...

Hee hee - the only use I would have for it would be to knock out the idiot the idiot that thought this would do as a pressie ;o)

Cooking Lager said...

Who ya dropping hints too, babes?