Monday, 9 November 2009

Sexy Beer.......

I see little gems like this and I can't think why it is more women don't drink beer and think it's the preserve of loutish, puerile, sun reading, lager louts.........You can buy this little beauty over at Amazon for a steal at just £5.50



According to the blurb.........
Beer Bottle Holder

"This is the sexiest way to enjoy your favourite bottle of lager! We all know that man's 2 favourite things are Beer and Boobs, now this bottle holder has ingeniously combined the two! This will provide an overwhelming amount of happiness for any male user! You can hold onto any part of the big busted babe's body while sipping your beer, without even getting so much as a slap!"

Classy, the gift for the man who has everything.......except taste

4 comments:

Andy said...

I want to laugh... but I never really want to use it...

I heart cupcakes said...

A friend of ours actually bought my husband one of these as a joke- its sitting at the bottom of a cupboard somewhere destined never to be used!

Cooking Lager said...

Does it keep the bottle cold, or is it just decorative?

Kristy said...

Depending on your definition of decorative I think just that - does that mean you've gone off them now?