Tuesday, 8 September 2009

The Ginger Map........

So I've done a little digging and have come up with the following list for my ginger quest, for no other reason than they all contain ginger. Since the swine flu has me confined to the house I have ordered a delivery and hopefully should start my ginger journey at the weekend

Badger Blandford Fly 5.2%
Stirling Ginger Explosion 5.0%
Humpty Dumpty Lemon and Ginger 4.0%
Left Hand Ju Ju Ginger 4.0%
Williams Midnight Sun 5.1%
Sharps Chalkys Bite 4.5%
Tipple Ginger Pale Ale 3.8%

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from The Lighter Side of Beer

4 comments:

Cooking Lager said...

Why not dip a ginger nut into a can of Foster's?

Kristy said...

Eugh....dunking....a biscuit should always be served dry in my book

Leigh said...

I enjoyed the Midnight Sun - really interesting flavours going on there. But I did find the JuJu Ginger from Left Hand a little insipid...Ginger's a difficult spice to truly nail in a beer, i think.

Kristy said...

That's what I've always found Leigh but will let you know how it goes with these ones!